WHY CHOOSE US
Large-Scale Scrum hands-on Experience
Most often, our service and expertise are requested when our clients say:
- “I Have new team members and need to re-unify understandings, vocabulary and practices of Scrum and Agile.”
- “We have been using Scrum for some time now. Now we have team members, and refreshing WHY to use agile is necessary.”
- “Have the Roles of PO, ScrumMaster, Team but the understanding of responsibilities are blurry and creates internal tensions.”
- “Organisation needs to hear real war stories similar to their situation to keep up the moral”
- “All our teams are transitioning to a new way of working…”
WHAT PEOPLE SAY?
We help leaders and teams achieve tremendous improvements in their work performance and workflow.
Excellent. Very patient trainers. Most important truths need to be repeated again and again. Thank you for bringing out the strengths in our team. It is encouraging.
Balanaced combination of theory and practice. Practicing the theory right away helped to bring out what was unclear and also to understand the process in Scrum better.
I learned what is the essence of Scrum method and how to practice it in the future. Scrum seems to be good method to get things done, allows to get quick feedback and make changes if necessary.
Scrum.ee OÜ has been offering agile and Scrum consultancy, coaching and training courses since 2008.
Trainer Alek Kozlov has an IT management master degree from Estonian Business School. Alek’s is the Scrum.ee founder, business consultant and coach. Also, he is a trainer at Tallinn Technical University and DevTraining. Alek is one of Agile Estonia co-founders.
Alek practises incremental and iterative approaches since 2002, Agile and Scrum since 2004, and has been helping other companies embrace the agile mindset and Scrum practices since 2009. Alek is a Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), ScrumMaster (CSM) and Product Owner (CSPO), Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) practitioner, Innovation Games facilitator and passionate product/service designer.
Alek was the first full-time Skype agile coach responsible for planning, executing, and supporting teams in their Scrum transition. He has been working with Skype, Teleia, Pipedrive, Skeleton Technologies, Insly, Helmes, Tieto Estonia, SMIT, Töötukassa, TTP and many other organisations different industries.